EM - Physician
Carolinas HealthCare System Huntersville
Location: Huntersville, NC
ED Volume: 15,000Contact a Recruiter
- Comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Physician equity ownership
- Industry leading, company funded retirement (an additional 10% to your 401k)
- Student Loan Refinancing as low as 2.99%
- CME/BEA (Business Expense Account) - $8,000 first year, then $4,000 annually
- Occurrence based medical malpractice including tail
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage (single or family)
- Groundbreaking parental paid leave; and flexible self-scheduling for new parents
- Leadership and clinical training opportunities unique to USACS
- Location flexibility and career stability of a national group
- The support you need to provide the best patient-centered care
- CMC - Huntersville is the Lake Norman area's first healthcare pavilion, which includes a 24-hour free-standing Emergency Department
- Beautiful, brand new 37,000-square-foot facility to open in April of 2012
- Facility includes a full-service 24-hour free-standing Emergency Department as well as observation beds for patients requiring a period of extended examination or treatment
- Advanced imaging equipment, including a state-of-the-art CT scanner, ultrasound, digital radiography and MRI capability on site
- Full-service laboratory on-site
- CMC - Huntersville is affiliated with, and can provide direct access to (via helicopter or ambulance) CMC - University or Carolinas Medical Center (Level 1 Trauma Center).
- Medical office building includes a Surgery Center, Endoscopy Center, Sleep Center, retail Pharmacy, Pain Management, Rehabilitation services and primary care and specialty physician offices
- 16,000-square-feet treatment area
- 11 exam/treatment rooms, including one trauma/resuscitation room and 2 private observation rooms for monitoring
- All medical specialties available by phone or transfer
- Rapid Triage and bedside registration
At a crossroads between urban and rural areas, Huntersville, NC is currently the 46th fasting growing suburb in the United States. With countless amenities, a myriad of neighborhood communities and citizens that welcome you with a small-town friendliness, Huntersville is a great place to live.
Ten miles from Charlotte, a short drive to the Speedway and a few short hours from either the mountains or the beaches, Huntersville is also located along the shores of Lake Norman. The lake atmosphere, with its 520 miles of shorelines filled with wildlife and scenic areas enhance the open spaces and rural vistas Huntersville has worked so diligently to maintain.
Visit City Data for more information.