ED Volume: 33,000
As an EMS director at USACS, you will be responsible for conducting in-service training to support the EMS program at the hospital for EMTs, paramedics, nurses and emergency physicians. We are looking for leaders who are able to plan, organize, direct and coordinate to ensure efficient and effective emergency and ambulatory services. You will also be required to work collaboratively with the medical director and supporting staff to formulate EMS policies and procedures. At USACS, you'll be part of a team unique in today's industry. USACS provides physicians with ownership, unparalleled benefits and the opportunity to practice within a values-based model emphasizing quality, long-term wealth building and a culture of shared ownership. USACS physicians enjoy the security and resources of a large, national group without sacrificing the advantages typically found in local EM groups.
Review position details below and apply online:
Cortland is a beautiful city in the desirable Finger Lakes region, 25 miles south of Syracuse. The town offers variety of residential options including established older communities, suburban subdivisions, the college-town environment of nearby Ithaca, and the southern suburbs of Syracuse. The region has highly regarded school systems, and is home to numerous colleges and universities, including Cornell, Ithaca, Syracuse & Cortland State Universities.
The many lakes for which the region is famous provide ample and picturesque water recreational opportunities; residents also have easy access to ski resorts, wineries, golf courses and some of the best mountain biking trails in the northeast.
• Equity for all full-time physicians
• Industry-leading, company funded 401k
• Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
• Outstanding Professional development programs
• Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
• Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
• Pioneering Paid Military Leave
• Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
• Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
• The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
• Location flexibility and stability of a national group
Let our experienced team lead you through the career maze of competitive salaries, signing bonuses, retirement plans, insurance and medical malpractice coverage.