Florida Hospital Tampa
- Florida Hospital Tampa is a 450-bed tertiary full service hospital
- Full service back-up includes neurosurgery, psychiatry, and pediatrics; immediate cardiology response is mandated for emergency cardiac consults; Interventional Cardiac Lab and STEMI Team 24/7
- 22% admission rate representing 68% of total hospital admissions
- New 64 bed ED opened in late 2014
- New 10 bed Pediatric ED to open in 2016
- High acuity facility with broad community type pathology including pediatrics, medical, surgical and geriatrics
- Level III trauma center
- High quality nursing staff
- ED physicians do not write admitting orders
- 2 CT scanners and multiple US machines located in the ED
- Active Hospitalists facilitate over 90% of medical admissions, including pediatrics
- Doc1st physician-in-triage program 16 hours a day
- APP Staffing 46 hours a day
Florida Hospital Tampa is located in an area that combines a perfect climate and some of the nation's most popular attractions. Combine a perfect climate and some of the nation’s most popular attractions, and it's easy to understand why the Tampa Bay area is a favorite tourist destination. And its residents get to enjoy our many cultural and entertainment options all year round!
Tampa Bay has earned an outstanding reputation as an ideal location for big events, having previously hosted four Super Bowls including Super Bowl XLIII in 2009. Most recently, Tampa hosted the 2015 NCAA Women’s Final Four, and the Division I Men’s Ice Hockey Championship, Frozen Four, returns to Tampa in 2016. College football's Outback Bowl has been held in Tampa since 1986.
Enjoy concerts, plays and world-class art exhibits. Rivers, lakes and endless miles of shoreline provide for your water sport interests. Restaurants offer every cuisine under the sun. Outdoor recreation from boating and biking to hiking is available nearby. For shopping enthusiasts, there is no shortage of high-end stores at International Plaza, Westshore Mall, and Hyde Park Village. Housing options range from urban apartments to gracious small towns and suburbs to 200 year-old farmhouses. The public schools consistently rank at the top nationwide, and have numerous private schools to choose from. Visit www.tampachamber.com for additional information.
Florida Hospital Tampa
Tampa, FL 33614