- Locally owned and operated 70-plus bed hospital in the picturesque Laurel Highlands of Southwestern Pennsylvania.
- State-of-the-art facility provides emergency, in-patient and ambulatory care to the Fayette County region.
- Efficient, 11-bed ED is well-sized for the patient volume and includes dedicated psych room
- Hospital provides full diagnostic and lab capabilities, including CT, open MRI and ultrasound
- Community-type pathology mix with moderate acuity
- 20% of patients are admitted
Connellsville is situated along the banks of the Youghiogheny River. It is 50 miles southeast of Pittsburgh in Fayette County. The local region – the beautiful Laurel Highlands – is a weekend getaway for many from Pittsburgh, the Baltimore/Washington DC, and central Pennsylvania areas. Suburban Pittsburgh, and more local small-town and rural residential options are available. The Allegheny Mountains are home to a number of ski area resorts (Seven Springs, Hidden Valley), established trail networks, famous white-water rafting and the world-class Nemacolin Woodlands Resort.
Pittsburgh’s eastern suburbs and smaller nearby cities such as Greensburg and Latrobe offer very reasonable housing and quality schools. The metropolitan amenities of Pittsburgh, including professional sports, theatre, shopping, dining and the Pittsburgh International Airport are just an hour’s drive away.
For more information, visit City Data.
Connellsville, PA 15425