If you're looking for an inspiring job, you've come to the right place. As a pediatric hospitalist physician at USACS, you will have the opportunity to touch the lives of children in our combined ED/inpatient unit, while working in a fast-paced, tight-knit environment.
We are looking for individuals with a passion for pediatric medicine who are interested in joining our model of physician ownership and integrated acute care.
COMPREHENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE:
- Highly competitive financial/benefits package
- Physician equity ownership for all full-time physicians
- Industry-leading and company funded 401k (an additional 10%)
- Yearly CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
- Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Professional development programs
- Location flexibility and career stability of a national group
- 233-bed state-of-the-art healthcare facility; recognized by The Joint Commission as a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures
- Designated as a Primary Stroke Center, Accredited Chest Pain Center
- 28,000 square feet, 51-bed department, all private rooms, 8 Fast Track beds
- Diagnostic Imaging suite for digital x-ray, CT Scan and Ultrasound
- Meditech EMR system
- Separate Pediatric Emergency Department
- Adult and Pediatric Hospitalist Service
- Closed Observation Care Unit
Frederick County is the second fastest growing county in Maryland and is situated less than one hour from Washington, D.C., Baltimore, and nearby Gettysburg, Antietam, and Harpers Ferry. Aside from its history, charm, and cultural abundance, the town’s location affords its residents a variety of activities, from hiking, camping, and fishing in the mountains, to all the amenities and culture of nearby Washington DC and Baltimore. The Chesapeake Bay and Atlantic beaches are also within reach of a day trip. Frederick simply an excellent lifestyle for almost any family and its public school system is consistently ranked as one of the best in the nation.
e town’s location affords its residents a huge variety of activities, from outdoor pursuits like hiking, camping, hunting, and fishing in the mountains, to the infinite variety of entertainment and culture in nearby Washington DC and Baltimore. The Chesapeake Bay and Atlantic beaches are also within reach of a day trip. Frederick simply offers an excellent lifestyle for almost any family.
Frederick County Public Schools (FCPS) system is consistently ranked as one of the best in the nation. FCPS ranks first in statewide 2012 School Progress Index accountability data, which includes overall student performance, closing achievement gaps, student growth and college and career preparation. FCPS achievement exceeds Maryland averages with scores that consistently surpass state and national averages on measures such as the College Board SAT.