Are you looking for an exciting and unique career with one of the most competitive compensation packages in the market? Are you interested in the opportunity to work with other residency-trained, board-certified physicians who are dedicated to improving patient care? Are you ready to take on the responsibility of physician ownership? As a hospitalist with USACS, enjoy the security of being a full-time employee and owner with one of the largest physician groups in the nation.
Review position details below and apply online:
COMPREHENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE:
- Highly competitive financial/benefits package
- Physician equity ownership for all full-time physicians
- Industry-leading and company funded 401k (an additional 10%)
- Yearly CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
- Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Professional development programs
- Location flexibility and career stability of a national group
MetroSouth Medical Center (MetroSouth) is a 314-bed, acute care hospital with a nationally-recognized cardiac program, stroke telemedicine with 24-hour neurology coverage, Senior Behavioral Health Unit, Level II + Birthing Center and 24-hour laborist and hospitalist coverage.
- Modern, 28-room ED and a 10-bed Fast Track with an efficient layout
- Broad clinical pathology caseload
- Advanced Primary Stroke Center designation in partnership with Rush Telemedicine Network
- Comprehensive ED sub-specialty coverage
- 24-hour Cardiac Cath Lab
- 14% Admission Rate
- Advanced Practice Provider support 7 days per week.
- Procedural willingness preferred
- Open ICU, with Intensivist support/coverage during the day
- Integrated team approach with the Emergency and Hospitalist departments.
- Block schedule; 12 hour shifts.
- RN Integrated Acute Care Coordinator onsite M-F
Founded in 1905 as Saint Francis Hospital, MetroSouth Medical Center (2008) is located in the downtown, historic City of Blue Island, immediately adjacent to the southern end of Chicago and 18 miles south of downtown Chicago. Conveniently accessed with a Metra Train stop one block from the hospital, the proximity to Chicago also offers easy access to all the Chicagoland region has to offer- world class shopping, dining, cultural events, professional sports, outstanding educational institutions and convenient access to Midway airport.