As an Assistant Medical Director at USACS you will work alongside the Medical Director and staff at the hospital. The Integrated Acute Care (IAC) team will work in collaboration, ensuring the delivery of an effective, efficient patient-center care and optimal patient experience. At US Acute Care Solutions you gain ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence and science-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
Your leadership role will include recruiting physicians and APPs to the practice, providing orientation, mentoring, and monitoring progress of new providers, supervising IAC team members, creating a schedule, attending meetings, making sure that the IAC practice is in compliance with all governing bodies, and providing direct care to patients.
So if you’re board certified, eligible in IM or FP, active in your specialty, and are looking for a leadership role, please consider applying for this position.
- 275-bed acute care hospital is part of the Adventist HealthCare System
- Medical staff of over 1,000 physicians
- 26 Physician/APP provider hospitalist team
- Dedicated Nocturnist
- 24-hr Intensivists onsite presence
- Average daily encounters: 145
- Team is supported by IAC RN to facilitate operations
- Block scheduling
- Team approach model with Hospitalist, Critical Care and Emergency Department under one IAC Director
- 18-bed Observation Unit exclusively for emergency medicine patients
- Approximately 4,000 obs patients/year
- Average patient length of stay <20 hours
- National observation program support and oversight
Located just 22 miles north of Washington, D.C., Rockville’s wealth of restaurants, parks, galleries, museums, theaters and historic sites make it a very popular location for families, businesses and young professionals alike. Montgomery County is consistently rated highly among the nation’s public-school systems. Rockville residents enjoy the lifestyle of a close-knit community lifestyle with easy access to the amenities of Washington, D.C.