Seeking Experienced Hospitalist PA/NP.
At US Acute Care Solutions, you will have the opportunity to practice compassionate, attentive, and quality care with a group that invests in your growth, while valuing and rewarding your expertise. Our Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners work side by side with our physicians as clinical colleagues, with support through their own local, regional, and national APP leadership. As the country’s leading physician-owned acute care group, we understand how important it is to be supported in leadership by your APP colleagues to focus on what’s important: quality patient care.
- Two very busy 24/7 cath labs manage everything from STEMIs to peripheral vascular interventions as well as new techniques in interventional PE/DVT management.
- Imaging and diagnostic services including MRI, 64-slice CT with cardiac package, digital radiology, and digital mammography
- Women's services - labor and delivery, obstetrics and gynecology, and a Level II nursery
- Acute care services, including cardiology, interventional cardiology, and orthopedics
- Minimally invasive surgical suites
Primary Stroke Center
- 8 Physician/APP provider hospitalist team
- Average daily encounters: 40
- 10-bed open ICU, overseen by highly skilled Pulmonary & Critical Care trained Intensivists
- Team approach model with Hospitalist, Critical Care and Emergency Department under one IAC Director
Located midway between Austin and Waco, Harker Heights has numerous recreational opportunities including Stillhouse Hollow Lake for boating and fishing, numerous parks and nearby wineries. Harker Heights offers elegant, hillside residential communities and the charm of small-town living with easy access to the boundless amenities of Austin.