Seeking Experienced Hospitalist PA/NP.
At US Acute Care Solutions, you will have the opportunity to practice compassionate, attentive, and quality care with a group that invests in your growth, while valuing and rewarding your expertise. Our Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners work side by side with our physicians as clinical colleagues, with support through their own local, regional, and national APP leadership. As the country’s leading physician-owned acute care group, we understand how important it is to be supported in leadership by your APP colleagues to focus on what’s important: quality patient care.
- 275-bed acute care hospital is part of the Adventist HealthCare System
- Medical staff of over 1,000 physicians
- 26 Physician/APP provider hospitalist team
- Dedicated Nocturnist
- 24-hr Intensivists onsite presence
- Average daily encounters: 165
- Team is supported by IAC RN to facilitate operations
- Block scheduling
- Team approach model with Hospitalist, Critical Care and Emergency Department under one IAC Director
- 18-bed Observation Unit exclusively for emergency medicine patients
- Approximately 4,000 obs patients/year
- Average patient length of stay <20 hours
- National observation program support and oversight
Located just 22 miles north of Washington, D.C., Rockville’s wealth of restaurants, parks, galleries, museums, theaters and historic sites make it a very popular location for families, businesses and young professionals alike. Montgomery County is consistently rated highly among the nation’s public-school systems. Rockville residents enjoy the lifestyle of a close-knit community lifestyle with easy access to the amenities of Washington, D.C.