Are you looking for an exciting and unique career as a hospitalist? With one of the most competitive compensation packages in the market? The opportunity to work with other residency-trained, board-certified physicians who are dedicated to the specialty? Partnership? An unparalleled benefits package? As a USACS Nocturnist, enjoy the security of being a full-time employee and owner with one of the largest physician groups in the nation.
- Union Hospital is an award-winning, full-service community hospital located in Elkton, Maryland
- Nationally recognized for clinical excellence in the treatment and prevention of disease
- The 84-bed facility is dedicated to providing superior, personalized, quality healthcare to its neighbors, families and friends.
- 14 Physician/APP provider hospitalist team
- Average daily encounters: 61
- Team is supported by IAC RN to facilitate operations
- Designated day or nocturnist positions
- Procedures optional/back up support available both dept.
Since it was founded by Swedish mariners and fishermen in 1694, Elkton has always been a home to watermen and a busy hub of activity both on the Colonial Highway of America, early railways, ferry boats, and today, the nearby I-95 corridor. With excellent schools, bay-front homes, and an easy drive (or train ride) to Philadelphia, Baltimore, Wilmington, and many Atlantic coast parks and beaches, Elkton provides a quiet base from which to launch a wide array of adventures.
The Cecil County Public School System provides an excellent Pre-Kindergarten through graduation learning experience that enables all students to demonstrate the skills, knowledge, and attitudes required for lifelong learning and productive citizenship in an ever-changing global society.