Nurse Practitioners play a vital role at US Acute Care Solutions, the nation's leading physician-owned provider of integrated acute care. Our NP teammates have day-to-day independence to care for patients, plus long-term support from a team of expert clinicians who are connected by a culture of camaraderie. In addition to exceptional benefits, USACS APP's enjoy advantages unique to our group including excellent educational and developmental opportunities.
COMPREHENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE:
- Highly competitive financial/benefits package
- Industry-leading and company funded 401k (an additional 10%)
- Yearly CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Professional development programs
- Location flexibility and career stability of a national group
- $10,000 Sign-On Bonus available for experienced Hospitalist!
- Respected, 89-bed acute care, not for profit facility located in the Northwest corner of Pennsylvania
- WGH is a full-service hospital with a 50+ member Medical Staff, providing Community Health with Quality and Compassion
- WGH provides leading edge technology in Cancer Care, Pain Management, and Diagnostic Imaging. Maternal-Child Health; General, Thoracic and Orthopedic surgical services; comprehensive psychiatric and detox programs; and Home Health round out the full range of health care services provided.
- WGH offers a Swing Bed Program, a full-service lab, MRI, PET & CT scanning, Doppler ultrasound, nuclear medicine, Cancer Care Center, Hospitalist Program, One-Day Surgery, 24-hour Emergency Care Center, Dental and Walk-In Care.
- Procedural requirements optional; but preferred
- 6 bed Open ICU
- Average of 24 patient encounters per day
- EMR System-Meditech, with Dragon for dictation
- Broad pathology with approximately 18% admission rate
- Modern, well-equipped, 9-beds plus a family room
- ED was renovated recently and is very nice, efficient
- Meditech EMR with Dragon dictation
- Active EMS program with on-site medical directors providing medical command and education to a number of local services
Warren, Pennsylvania is a wonderful place to live and practice medicine. It is a quaint, historical city located in the heart of the Allegheny National Forest in the Northwest part of the state near the Kinzua Dam and Allegheny Reservoir. A wide range of local outdoor recreation includes fishing, hunting, hiking and boating. Great skiing is close by at resorts like Peak ‘N Peak and Holiday Valley, and Lake Chatauqua is just 40 minutes away. Warren is a center for music and the arts with the Library Theatre, Warren Players, Civic Orchestra, and nearby Chatauqua Institution. The friendly community is a great place to live and raise a family with good public and private schools in safe neighborhoods. The major metropolitan amenities of Buffalo, Cleveland, Pittsburgh and Erie are within 60-165 miles. For more information, see http://www.wccbi.org.