As a hospitalist within USACS, you'll be part of a team unique in today's industry. USACS provides physicians with ownership, unparalleled benefits and the opportunity to practice within a values-based model emphasizing quality, long-term wealth building and a culture of shared ownership. USACS physicians enjoy the security and resources of a large, national group without sacrificing the advantages typically found in local groups.
- Average daily encounters: 3
- State-of the-art, fully equipped, 10 bed inpatient unit
- Staffed with IM & FM trained Clinicians as well as Advanced Practice Providers
- Team approach with patient care
- Block scheduling
- Fully-licensed hospital offering emergency, primary and specialty care
- Brand-new 25,000 sq. ft. facility
- Lab services and diagnostic radiology including CT and ultrasound will be available on site
Situated in the beautiful, new McCandless Crossing shopping area, the McCandless facility is centrally located near Pittsburgh’s North Hills neighborhoods including Allison Park, Hampton, Ross, West View, Wexford and North Park. It is also proximate to Pittsburgh’s city neighborhoods, world-class dining, cultural district/theatres, shopping, the three rivers and the Pittsburgh International Airport. Residential options range from urban to rural, housing remains very affordable, and award-winning/nationally ranked public and private schools are available throughout the region.
- ED Volume: 9,000
- State-of-the-art, fully-equipped, 10 bed emergency department
- Staffed by emergency medicine board certified physicians and appropriate support staff
- Easy access and established transfer protocols to all Allegheny Health Network facilities for a full continuum of care via AHN One-Call program
- 24 hours of single physician coverage per day with 12-hour shifts