As a hospitalist within USACS, you'll be part of a team unique in today's industry. USACS provides physicians with ownership, unparalleled benefits and the opportunity to practice within a values-based model emphasizing quality, long-term wealth building and a culture of shared ownership. USACS physicians enjoy the security and resources of a large, national group without sacrificing the advantages typically found in local groups.
- Brand-new, fully-licensed hospital offering emergency, primary and specialty care will open in December 2019
- The 25,000 sq. ft. facility will have with 10 - 12 inpatient beds
- Lab services and diagnostic radiology including CT and ultrasound will be available on site
- State-of the-art, fully equipped, 10 - 12 bed inpatient unit
- Staffed with IM & FM trained Clinicians as well as Advanced Practice Providers
- Team approach with patient care
- Block scheduling
Situated in the beautiful, new McCandless Crossing shopping area, the McCandless facility is centrally located near Pittsburgh’s North Hills neighborhoods including Allison Park, Hampton, Ross, West View, Wexford and North Park. It is also proximate to Pittsburgh’s city neighborhoods, world-class dining, cultural district/theatres, shopping, the three rivers and the Pittsburgh International Airport. Residential options range from urban to rural, housing remains very affordable, and award-winning/nationally ranked public and private schools are available throughout the region.