As a hospitalist within USACS, you'll be part of a team unique in today's industry. USACS provides physicians with ownership, unparalleled benefits and the opportunity to practice within a values-based model emphasizing quality, long-term wealth building and a culture of shared ownership. USACS physicians enjoy the security and resources of a large, national group without sacrificing the advantages typically found in local groups.
- Two very busy 24/7 cath labs manage everything from STEMIs to peripheral vascular interventions as well as new techniques in interventional PE/DVT management.
- Imaging and diagnostic services including MRI, 64-slice CT with cardiac package, digital radiology, and digital mammography
- Women's services - labor and delivery, obstetrics and gynecology, and a Level II nursery
- Acute care services, including cardiology, interventional cardiology, and orthopedics
- Minimally invasive surgical suites
Primary Stroke Center
- 8 Physician/APP provider hospitalist team
- Average daily encounters: 43
- 10-bed open ICU, overseen by highly skilled Pulmonary & Critical Care trained Intensivists
- Team approach model with Hospitalist, Critical Care and Emergency Department under one IAC Director
Located midway between Austin and Waco, Harker Heights has numerous recreational opportunities including Stillhouse Hollow Lake for boating and fishing, numerous parks and nearby wineries. Harker Heights offers elegant, hillside residential communities and the charm of small-town living with easy access to the boundless amenities of Austin.