Lake Health - Madison Campus
- Beautiful, modern, free-standing facility providing radiology (includes CT, mammography, ultrasound and DEXA), physical therapy, lab, urgent care, athletic injury treatment, occupational medicine and 24-hour emergency medicine services
- Modern technology links the Madison Campus to all Lake-affiliated facilities providing for a seamless continuum of care
- 10,000-square-foot facility has 13-beds
- 10 general treatment rooms plus two private trauma rooms and one private behavioral health observation room
- Thru Care fast-track program for lower acuity patients
- The ER is capable of managing physical and related emotional problems for patients of all ages, including heart attacks, strokes, severe burns, pediatric illness and trauma
Nestled not far from the shores of Lake Erie and offering a relaxing country atmosphere, Madison is situated just 40 miles east of Cleveland, between Mentor and Ashtabula. Originally settled by the early pioneers of the Connecticut Western Reserve, the downtown’s design is centered around a traditional New England Park Square. Several structures throughout the downtown area and throughout the community are on the National Register of Historic Places. The area features several colleges and universities that are within driving distance, including John Carroll University, Case Western Reserve University and Kent State University. Twenty minutes away is Quail Hollow Resort, which boasts two championship golf courses – the 18-hole Devlin/Von Hagge course and the 18-hole Weiskopf-Morrish course.Madison is also in the heart of Ohio-Lake Erie wine region. Lake Erie’s wine country is internationally known for its excellent wines. The wineries also offer scenic water views and covered bridges that captivate residents and visitors alike.
For more information, visit City Data.