Are you looking for an exciting and unique career as a hospitalist? With one of the most competitive compensation packages in the market? The opportunity to work with other residency-trained, board-certified physicians who are dedicated to the specialty? Partnership? An unparalleled benefits package? As a USACS Nocturnist, enjoy the security of being a full-time employee and owner with one of the largest physician groups in the nation.
- 228-bed hospital
- Part of the Allegheny Health Network (AHN)
- All major specialties are represented including cardiology (non-invasive) and surgical subspecialties
- Responsive lab and x-ray; radiology is adjacent to the emergency department; tele radiology at night
- 24-hour CT and ultrasound; MRI on site
- Accredited Chest Pain Center
- Telestroke program through Allegheny General Hospital
- 10 Physician/APP provider hospitalist team
- Dedicated Nocturnist
- Average daily encounters: 51
- Open ICU
- Run Floor Codes and Rapid Response Calls
- Integrated EM and HM team approach with 1 director over both
Ranked by many sources as one of America’s most livable cities, Pittsburgh is a sophisticated metropolitan area with a hometown feel, and is truly a wonderful place to live and work. From world class museums, theater, symphony and all cultural options, to professional sports (Pirates baseball, Steelers football, Penguin hockey and Riverhounds soccer), outstanding shopping and dining, and easy access to some of the best outdoor recreation in the northeast Pittsburgh has something for everyone. The region continues its renaissance with development of the waterfront and thriving metropolitan areas in town, and highly desirable suburbs with public and private schools ranked among the top 20% in the nation. Secondary education includes the University of Pittsburgh, Carnegie Mellon University, Robert Morris University, and Penn State branch campuses, plus many other smaller colleges.