Are you looking for an exciting and unique career as a hospitalist? With one of the most competitive compensation packages in the market? The opportunity to work with other residency-trained, board-certified physicians who are dedicated to the specialty? Partnership? An unparalleled benefits package? As a USACS Nocturnist, enjoy the security of being a full-time employee and owner with one of the largest physician groups in the nation.
- Mercer County’s most comprehensive health system consisting of a 241-bed with 17 satellite centers
- Full-service facility interventional cath lab and responsive radiology service
- Managed by Allegheny Health Network Emergency Medicine Management (AHNEMM), a joint venture created between AHN and USACS.
- As a part of the USACS Integrated Acute Care Services program, USACS also provides hospitalist services at this site, partnering the ED and Hospitalist physicians
- 10 Physician/APP provider hospitalist team
- Average daily encounters: 60
- Willingness to learn or do procedures as needed
- Team is supported by IAC RN to facilitate operations
- Team approach model with Hospitalist, Critical Care and Emergency Department under one IAC Director
- 12-bed ICU
- 9-bed CVU
- Intensivist coverage 7am - 5pm, on call 5pm - 7am
- IM Hospitalist manages ICU on nights
- Well-trained nursing staff in the ICU
Located just east of Youngstown on the Pennsylvania-Ohio border, Sharon is 70 miles north of Pittsburgh. The area boasts small-town charm with local farm and artisan culture. Sharon is home to local wineries and independent microbreweries, charming local inns and resorts. Residents enjoy varied recreational opportunities with numerous parks and lakes, trails for hiking and biking, and reasonable drives to skiing in New York and Pennsylvania.