Seeking a Part-Time Board-Certified OB Hospitalist for 2-4, 24 hour shifts per month:
As an OB hospitalist with USACS, you’ll be part of a team unique in today’s industry. You will work in a variety of different roles which is centered around the very best patient care. We are looking for individuals with a passion for OB Hospitalist Medicine who are interested in joining our model of physician ownership and integrated acute care. USACS provides physicians with ownership, unparalleled benefits and the opportunity to practice within a values-based model emphasizing quality, long-term wealth building and a culture of shared ownership. USACS physicians enjoy the security and resources of a large, national group without sacrificing the advantages typically found in local groups.
- Well established program with full-time coverage of 2,100 deliveries a year L&D unit
- OB ED responsibility
- In-patient gynecology consult responsibility
- Appointment as clinical faculty at Texas A&M College of Medicine with direct, daily interaction with FM residents and medical students
- Level 2 NICU with in-house neonatology coverage
- Only Level 2 Trauma Center in the region
- All BC with combined over 80 years of OB/Gynecology practice experience
- Backup support by BC/BE community OB/Gynecology
- 167 Bed Facility
- Accredited Chest Pain Center
- Certified Primary Stroke Center
- National Certification in joint replacement from Joint Commission
- Region’s first accredited sleep center
College Station is home to Texas A&M University, one of the country’s largest public universities and a member of the powerful Southeastern Conference, making college sports a major local attraction. A&M’s international influence supplies a healthy diversity of race, culture, and nationality that reflects much of the vibrancy, tradition, and spirit that make the community a special place.
It is the only city in the country with nationally accredited departments -- parks, public works, water, fire, police and public safety communications. It is among the safest and most family-friendly places in Texas, consistently maintaining one of the state’s lowest crime rates. Kiplinger’s has also ranked College Station among the nation’s 10 best places to raise a family.