If you're looking for an inspiring job, you've come to the right place. As a pediatric emergency medicine physician at USACS, you will have the opportunity to touch the lives of children in the emergency department, while working in a fast-paced, tight-knit environment. We are looking for individuals with a passion for pediatric medicine who are interested in joining our model of physician ownership and integrated acute care.
Review position details below and apply online:
- Comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Physician equity ownership
- Industry leading, company funded retirement (an additional 10% to your 401k)
- Student Loan Refinancing as low as 2.99%
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage (single or family)
- Groundbreaking parental paid leave; and flexible self-scheduling for new parents
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Leadership and clinical training opportunities unique to USACS
- Location flexibility and career stability of a national group
- The support you need to provide the best patient-centered care
The Seton Healthcare Network opened the sparkling new Dell Children’s Medical Center of Central Texas in June 2007. Located along I-35, the hospital is the centerpiece of the Mueller redevelopment, the site of Austin’s former airport. The $200 million, 480,000 sq. ft. facility is three times larger than the former Children’s Hospital of Austin, with 169 beds and a 12-suite surgery center. This state-of-the-art hospital serves children in 46 counties throughout Central Texas.
- Trauma Designation: Level I
- ED Beds: 44
- Patients/Hour: 1.9
- Admission Rate: 12%
- Coverage: 8- and 9-hour shifts with 90-96 hours of physician coverage and 32 hours of NP/PA coverage per day
- Physician Qualifications: BC/BP in Pediatric Emergency Medicine or EM
- Documentation: Cerner/CPOE and PowerNote
Austin is the capital of Texas, but it is better known to many as the “Live Music Capital of the World.” With vibrant entertainment and culture, inspiring cuisine and stunning outdoor settings, it's no wonder that Austin is one of the fastest-growing metropolitan regions in the nation. Nature trails, lakes, parks, and wilderness preserves offer exceptional recreational opportunities. The Austin area’s high-tech industry blends seamlessly with popular events such as the Austin City Limits Music Festival, SXSW, and the Formula One United States Grand Prix. The University of Texas, one of the largest universities in the nation, offers world-class arts and sporting events year round. For more information, visit http://www.austintexas.org.