If you're looking for an inspiring job, you've come to the right place. As a pediatric emergency medicine physician at USACS, you will have the opportunity to touch the lives of children in the emergency department, while working in a fast-paced, tight-knit environment. We are looking for individuals with a passion for pediatric medicine who are interested in joining our model of physician ownership and integrated acute care. With USACS, you'll be part of a team unique in today's industry. USACS provides physicians with ownership, unparalleled benefits and the opportunity to practice within a values-based model emphasizing quality, long-term wealth building and a culture of shared ownership. USACS physicians enjoy the security and resources of a large, national group without sacrificing the advantages typically found in local EM groups.
- First opening its doors in 2007, Saint Francis Hospital South is one of the newer additions to the Saint Francis Health System entities
- Saint Francis Hospital South is a 96-bed, not-for-profit community hospital with more than 300 physicians with staff privileges and 300 employees
- A proud member of the Saint Francis Health System, Saint Francis Hospital South is part of a comprehensive network providing a full continuum of care
- Full complement of diagnostic radiology services
- New Hospitalist service
- Respected and very active OB/GYN service with labor and delivery
- ED Volume: 26,000
- Broad, community-type patient pathology with mostly medical cases
- 12% admission rate
- ED was built with hospital in 2007 and has been added to for 17 beds in current configuration; plans for new, larger ED being developed
- Well-equipped including GlideScope and Ultrasound (Sonosite)
- EPIC EMR and charting with voice recognition
- Emergency physicians do not write admitting orders
- Excellent ACLS certified nursing staff
- Active in EMS and medical command
- Occasional medical student rotations from Oklahoma State University
- Efficient transfer protocols for cardiac, neurology, psychiatric and trauma patients
- Emergency department is staffed by nationally board certified physicians
With the tremendous growth of Tulsa County and western Wagoner County, the need for a Saint Francis facility closer to the patients in these communities became great. In fact, recent statistics show south Tulsa, Broken Arrow, Bixby and Jenks are among the fastest growing communities in Oklahoma. St. Francis South is ideally located to serve these communities and offer excellent residential options for its physicians. The Tulsa area is a very livable community of approximately 800,000 residents situated in Green County in Northeastern Oklahoma. Tulsa prides itself on its growing economy, beautiful recreational and scenic destinations, and cultural attractions. Downtown Tulsa is a flourishing metropolitan area that still retains the friendliness and close-knit attitude of a much smaller city.
Among the city's many advantages are choices of a variety of schools, businesses, museums, shopping centers, universities and cultural hotspots, making Tulsa a great place to live, work and raise a family. Desirable suburban communities boast beautiful housing options, excellent schools and a reasonable cost of living.