If you're looking for an inspiring job, you've come to the right place. As a pediatric emergency medicine physician at USACS, you will have the opportunity to touch the lives of children in the emergency department, while working in a fast-paced, tight-knit environment. We are looking for individuals with a passion for pediatric medicine who are interested in joining our model of physician ownership and integrated acute care. With USACS, you'll be part of a team unique in today's industry. USACS provides physicians with ownership, unparalleled benefits and the opportunity to practice within a values-based model emphasizing quality, long-term wealth building and a culture of shared ownership. USACS physicians enjoy the security and resources of a large, national group without sacrificing the advantages typically found in local EM groups.
- First opening its doors in 2007, Saint Francis Hospital South is one of the newer additions to the Saint Francis Health System entities
- Saint Francis Hospital South is a 96-bed, not-for-profit community hospital with more than 300 physicians with staff privileges and 300 employees
- A proud member of the Saint Francis Health System, Saint Francis Hospital South is part of a comprehensive network providing a full continuum of care
- Full complement of diagnostic radiology services
- New Hospitalist service
- Respected and very active OB/GYN service with labor and delivery
- ED Volume: 27,000
- Broad, community-type patient pathology
- 22% admission rate
- Brand new ED opened in Dec 2019 with 21 beds, 3 triage bays, and dedicated results pending internal waiting room
- On call support with hospitalists, general surgery, urology, OB/GYN, general orthopedics, dedicated hand surgeons, anesthesiology, cardiology, gastroenterology, pulmonology, nephrology, orthopedic spine
- Well-equipped including GlideScope and Ultrasound (Sonosite)
- EPIC EMR and charting with voice recognition
- Emergency physicians do not write admitting orders
- Excellent ACLS certified nursing staff
- Efficient transfer protocols to tertiary medical center, Saint Francis Hospital 7 miles away
- Emergency department is staffed by board certified physicians
With the tremendous growth of Tulsa County and western Wagoner County, the need for a Saint Francis facility closer to the patients in these communities became great. In fact, recent statistics show south Tulsa, Broken Arrow, Bixby and Jenks are among the fastest growing communities in Oklahoma. St. Francis South is ideally located to serve these communities and offer excellent residential options for its physicians. The Tulsa area is a very livable community of approximately 800,000 residents situated in Green County in Northeastern Oklahoma. Tulsa prides itself on its growing economy, beautiful recreational and scenic destinations, and cultural attractions. Downtown Tulsa is a flourishing metropolitan area that still retains the friendliness and close-knit attitude of a much smaller city.
Among the city's many advantages are choices of a variety of schools, businesses, museums, shopping centers, universities and cultural hotspots, making Tulsa a great place to live, work and raise a family. Desirable suburban communities boast beautiful housing options, excellent schools and a reasonable cost of living.