If you're looking for an inspiring job, you've come to the right place. As a pediatric hospitalist physician at USACS, you will have the opportunity to touch the lives of children in our combined ED/inpatient unit, while working in a fast-paced, tight-knit environment.
- Pediatrician will be responsible for rounding on all pediatric inpatients and newborn needs within the hospital.
- Work 7 days on / 7 days off. No nights coverage; Limited night call
- Accepting new grad or experienced provider.
- Recruiting a BC/BE pediatrician or Med/Ped to newly established pediatric hospitalist program.
- 554-bed facility
- 25-bed Pediatric Ward
- 14-bed PICU with 24-hour in-house coverage
- Joint Commission-accredited, government care institution
- Main teaching hospital of the UNLV School of Medicine
- Level III NICU
- NACHRI accredited Children’s Hospital
- Regional Burn Center
- Residency Programs in Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics, Family Practice, Surgery, OB-Gyn, Plastic Surgery, ENT, Orthopedics
- Complete on-site surgical and medical specialties
- 24-hour attending level trauma, anesthesia, PICU, NICU and radiology specialists available
Las Vegas, Nevada is not just flashing lights and slot machines, it is one of the fastest growing cities in America. With affordable new homes in desirable communities and fantastic schools, Las Vegans are very proud to call this city home!
The vibrant southwestern city of Las Vegas is nestled in a valley surrounded by the beautiful landscaping of the Mojave Desert. With 310 days of sunshine, Las Vegas has an abundance of recreational amenities: boating and skiing in Lake Mead, Discovery tours at Hoover Dam, and climbing and hiking at Red Rock Conservation area. The Grand Canyon, Valley of Fire, Zion National Park and Death Valley are all a short day-trip away from the city.