Seeking Experienced Pediatric PA/NP:
At US Acute Care Solutions, you will have the opportunity to practice compassionate, attentive, and quality care with a group that invests in your growth, while valuing and rewarding your expertise. Our Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners work side by side with our physicians as clinical colleagues, with support through their own local, regional, and national APP leadership. As the country’s leading physician-owned acute care group, we understand how important it is to be supported in leadership by your APP colleagues to focus on what’s important: quality patient care.
Offering a $10,000 Sign-On Bonus for Experienced APPs at Valley Children's Hospital!
- Named Best Children’s Hospital and Best Children’s Hospital for Emergency Care by the Women’s Choice Award
- 358-Bed Facility
- JCAHO-accredited, nonprofit health care institution
- Primary service area encompasses over 45,000 square miles, stretching from Sacramento to Bakersfield and the Sierra Nevada Mountains to the Pacific Ocean
- Pediatric Subspecialty Services include Pediatric Critical Care, Cardiology, Neurology, Neurosurgery, Gastroenterology, ENT, Pulmonology, Perinatology, Endocrinology, Surgery, Genetics, Urology, Psychiatry, Rheumatology, Infectious Diseases, and Pediatric PT/OT, POT, Speech Therapy, among other specialized services
- Pediatric Residency Program
Pediatric Emergency Department
- ED Volume: 108,000
- 7% admission rate
- 38-bed department
- ED expansion of 11-beds completed in June 2011
- EMS Base Station
- Tertiary care center
Madera County is located in the heart of Central California. The area is rich in agriculture, new business development and economic growth. Madera has rapidly grown into one of California’s desired communities to call home. The community features beautiful housing at affordable prices and wonderful local schools following the competitive California Curriculum. Nearby Fresno County offers extensive opportunities for shopping and entertainment.
Your family can enjoy one of the Nation’s gems, Yosemite National Park, located within a 2-hour drive to the Northeast. Other nearby recreational highlights include: Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks. For those who enjoy big city amenities, Los Angeles and San Francisco are an easy day trip or a weekend getaway. San Luis Obispo and the coast are also a favorite for locals.