If you're looking for an inspiring job, you've come to the right place. As a pediatric emergency medicine physician at USACS, you will have the opportunity to touch the lives of children in the emergency department, while working in a fast-paced, tight-knit environment. We are looking for individuals with a passion for pediatric medicine who are interested in joining our model of physician ownership and integrated acute care. With USACS, you'll be part of a team unique in today's industry. USACS provides physicians with ownership, unparalleled benefits and the opportunity to practice within a values-based model emphasizing quality, long-term wealth building and a culture of shared ownership. USACS physicians enjoy the security and resources of a large, national group without sacrificing the advantages typically found in local EM groups.
- 554-bed facility
- 25-bed Pediatric Ward
- 14-bed PICU with 24-hour in-house coverage
- Joint Commission-accredited, government care institution
- Main teaching hospital of the UNLV School of Medicine
- Level III NICU
- NACHRI accredited Children’s Hospital
- Regional Burn Center
- Residency Programs in Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics, Family Practice, Surgery, OB-Gyn, Plastic Surgery, ENT, Orthopedics
- Complete on-site surgical and medical specialties
- 24-hour attending level trauma, anesthesia, PICU, NICU and radiology specialists available
Pediatric Emergency Department
- ED Volume: 26,000
- 10% admission rate
- 20-bed Pediatric ED
- Only Level I Trauma Center in southern Nevada
- Only Level II Pediatric Trauma Center
- Only Pediatric ED in Las Vegas with 24-hour coverage by board certified PEM physicians
- Emergency Medicine Residency Program (University of Nevada School of Medicine)
Las Vegas, Nevada is not just flashing lights and slot machines, it is one of the fastest growing cities in America. With affordable new homes in desirable communities and fantastic schools, Las Vegans are very proud to call this city home!
The vibrant southwestern city of Las Vegas is nestled in a valley surrounded by the beautiful landscaping of the Mojave Desert. With 310 days of sunshine, Las Vegas has an abundance of recreational amenities: boating and skiing in Lake Mead, Discovery tours at Hoover Dam, and climbing and hiking at Red Rock Conservation area. The Grand Canyon, Valley of Fire, Zion National Park and Death Valley are all a short day-trip away from the city.