If you're looking for an inspiring job, you've come to the right place. As a pediatric emergency medicine physician at USACS, you will have the opportunity to touch the lives of children in the emergency department, while working in a fast-paced, tight-knit environment. We are looking for individuals with a passion for pediatric medicine who are interested in joining our model of physician ownership and integrated acute care. With USACS, you'll be part of a team unique in today's industry. USACS provides physicians with ownership, unparalleled benefits and the opportunity to practice within a values-based model emphasizing quality, long-term wealth building and a culture of shared ownership. USACS physicians enjoy the security and resources of a large, national group without sacrificing the advantages typically found in local EM groups.
- 232-bed facility
- New hospital building completed that houses an expanded Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) and Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU). The NICU will feature 70 private rooms and the PICU will include 14 pediatric intensive private rooms.
- Joint Commission-accredited facility
- Primary training facility for the University of Hawaii, John A. Burns School of Medicine’s Pediatric and OB/GYN residency programs
- The only hospital in Hawaii specializing in maternity and newborn care and the only Children's Hospital in the State of Hawaii and the Pacific Basin
- ED Volume: 44,000
- Pediatric Trauma Support Level III
- 10% admission rate, moderate acuity
- 17 ED beds shared among pediatric and adult patients
- ED is staffed by USACS pediatric emergency physicians who see patients under 18 years of age, and USACS emergency physicians who see patients 18 years and older. USACS emergency physicians also work in the ED at Pali Momi Medical Center
- Pediatric Trauma Support Hospital
- EMS Base Station
- 24-hour radiology services, MRI, CT and ultrasound
- The state’s only pediatric emergency department and pediatric intensive care unit
- NICU, PICU, anesthesia, and OB/GYN specialists in house 24/7
- EPIC EMR, Dragon dictation, and transcription
- Brand new emergency department opened in December 2017, with 22 private rooms with ample space for patients, family, and healthcare providers, incorporating the latest technology.
Known as “The Gathering Place,” Oahu is the state’s most populated island. From rich, historical sites to off-the-map tourist treasures, there is always an endless supply of scenic beauty and exciting activities to enjoy. Surfers seeking the world’s best waves need look no further than Oahu’s famed North Shore, a country paradise which attracts professional riders from across the globe. Those with more metropolitan tastes may avail themselves of Waikiki with its sparkling white sand beach and shopping mecca of Ala Moana. History buffs will find their bliss among Honolulu’s cultural gems while touring among this, Oahu’s largest city and Hawaii’s state capitol. Popular destinations for delving into the past include the royal family’s residence of ʻIolani Palace, as well as Pearl Harbor, the stunning slopes of Diamond Head, and more. Less than 30 miles away, Kailua, presents a spectacular beach alongside unique shops and cafes.