If you're looking for an inspiring job, you've come to the right place. As a pediatric emergency medicine physician at USACS, you will have the opportunity to touch the lives of children in the emergency department, while working in a fast-paced, tight-knit environment. We are looking for individuals with a passion for pediatric medicine who are interested in joining our model of physician ownership and integrated acute care. With USACS, you'll be part of a team unique in today's industry. USACS provides physicians with ownership, unparalleled benefits and the opportunity to practice within a values-based model emphasizing quality, long-term wealth building and a culture of shared ownership. USACS physicians enjoy the security and resources of a large, national group without sacrificing the advantages typically found in local EM groups.
- 1,112-bed regional tertiary care center serving northeast Oklahoma, southwest Missouri, northwest Arkansas and southeast Kansas
- Approximately 800 physicians on staff with a wide range of advanced medical specialties.
- The new Trauma Emergency Center and Tower opened the summer of 2014
- Children’s Hospital opened in 2008 and provides 24 hour PICU Intensivist care, 24 hour NICU neonatologist care, a pediatric hospitalist service and many pediatric subspecialists
- ED Volume: 109,000
- Brand New state-of-the-art Trauma II Emergency Center
- 68,000 square feet department includes 4 trauma bays, 12 critical care rooms, 32 general medical monitored examination rooms (4 of these are designated for psychiatric patients), 4 triage stations, 7 fast track bays, and 1 decontamination room
- Trauma Emergency Center (TEC) admission rate is approximately 33% annually
- Emergency medicine, pediatric and family practice residents rotate along with occasional PA students in the Pediatric Emergency Center. The Trauma Emergency Center hosts a variety of medic, PA, and medical students throughout the year. Teaching opportunities are available for interested physicians
- 2 CT suites, 2 radiology rooms and 1 revascularization lab in the TEC
- 2 helipads on the roof of the trauma tower
- Convertible area for mass casualty response within ambulance bay
- Hospitalist service, trauma/general surgery, and OB/GYN all provide excellent support to our staff 24 hours a day
- Electronic tracking board and EPIC EMR
Pediatric Emergency Department
- Separate Pediatric Emergency Center area is staffed by pediatric emergency medicine and pediatric physicians with an admission rate of approximately 19%
- Saint Francis hosts the only Children’s Hospital in the region
- Pediatric Emergency Center (PEC) has 23 treatment rooms that include 2 resuscitation rooms, 16 general medical monitored rooms and 5 fast track monitored bays. There are two triage stations and a separate lobby for pediatric patients and families
Tulsa prides itself on its growing economy, beautiful recreational and scenic destinations, and cultural attractions. Downtown Tulsa is a flourishing metropolitan area that still retains the friendliness and close-knit attitude of a much smaller city. Along with excellent school systems, strong universities and cultural hot-spots, Tulsa residents enjoy the option of many desirable suburban communities and a reasonable cost of living.