If you're looking for an inspiring job, you've come to the right place. As a pediatric emergency medicine physician at USACS, you will have the opportunity to touch the lives of children in the emergency department, while working in a fast-paced, tight-knit environment. We are looking for individuals with a passion for pediatric medicine who are interested in joining our model of physician ownership and integrated acute care. With USACS, you'll be part of a team unique in today's industry. USACS provides physicians with ownership, unparalleled benefits and the opportunity to practice within a values-based model emphasizing quality, long-term wealth building and a culture of shared ownership. USACS physicians enjoy the security and resources of a large, national group without sacrificing the advantages typically found in local EM groups.
- Free-standing children’s hospital with a dedicated 38-bed pediatric emergency department
- JCAHO-accredited, nonprofit health care institution
- Designee of ANCC Magnet Nursing Recognition Program
- Tertiary care center with many pediatric subspecialty services: Pediatric Critical Care, ECMO, Cardiology, Level 4 NICU, Neurology, Neurosurgery, Gastroenterology, ENT, Pulmonology, Perinatology, Endocrinology, Surgery, Plastics, Genetics, Orthopedics, Urology, Rheumatology, Infectious Diseases, and Pediatric PT/OT, Speech Therapy, among other specialized services
- Pediatric Residency Program and opportunity to train learners from 6 other residency programs
- Clinical affiliation appointment available with Stanford University School of Medicine
- Nationally ranked in 7 pediatric specialties by US News and Work Report
- Leapfrog Group 2019 Top Children’s Hospital Recipient
Pediatric Emergency Department
- ED Volume: 110,000
- 7% admission rate
- 38-bed department
- ACS-verified Level 2 pediatric trauma center
- EMS Base Station
- Tertiary care center
The Central Valley of California is rich in agriculture, new business development and economic growth. Fresno is rapidly grown into one of California’s desired communities to call home. The community features beautiful housing at affordable prices and wonderful local schools following the competitive California Curriculum. There are countless options for dining and shopping.
Your family can enjoy one of the Nation’s gems, Yosemite National Park, located within a 2-hour drive to the Northeast. Other nearby recreational highlights include: Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks. For those who enjoy big city amenities, Los Angeles and San Francisco are an easy day trip or a weekend getaway. San Luis Obispo and the coast are also a favorite for locals.