Regional President Medical Group
Location: Canton, OH
ED Volume: 0Contact a Recruiter
US Acute Care Solutions is a rapidly growing, physician owned company. Today, we serve almost 5 million patients annually at over 120 sites in 22 states, and we are growing every day. USACS is committed to the principle that the best patient experiences and the best hospital partnerships result when physicians maintain ownership and management of their practice. We believe in physician ownership, delivering great patient outcomes, and creating a differentiated culture that allows our clinicians to thrive. As a result of our growth, we have the need to expand our leadership team.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, this position will be responsible for a region delivering care for approximately 1 million patient visits annually. Overall responsibility for the strategic leadership and oversight of financial performance, engagement, integration, leadership development and management of all aspects of the Medical Group. Serves an essential leadership role in guiding overall growth, quality, patient care, and human capital management.
- Plan, develop, organize, implement, direct and evaluate the regions financial and operational performance.
- Ensure clinical, operational, risk management and financial performance achieves or exceeds expectations.
- Collaborates with the national and local executive management teams to assist in the implementation of strategic priorities and achievement of the organization’s goals, objectives and driving strategies.
- Focus on meeting the needs of our health system partners including current service delivery and expansion into other service lines.
- Collaborates with business development leadership to identify future growth opportunities throughout the region.
- Serves as Chair of the Regional Clinical Governance Board. Oversees the development of clinical guidelines so that care is standardized across all sites.
- Provides leadership, supervision, guidance, and development for staff, articulating and demonstrating an expectation for high performance, as well as continually supporting and exhibiting company values. Identifies and provides growth opportunities for staff.
- Ensure effective succession planning, talent development, and educational opportunities are provided to enhance the overall capability of the team and contribute to employee engagement and retention.
- Drives a culture of continuous improvement, accountability, service excellence, and exemplary team work.
- Leads by example; role models the company behaviors and creates a culture that embraces diversity and inclusion.
- Passionate About Our Mission
- Willingness to Embrace Change
- Data Driven Decisions
- Empowered to Act
- Accountable for Results
- Committed to Shared Success
- Leadership Development
- Strategic Thinking
- Communication Proficiency
- Business Acumen
- Problem Solving
- Financial Management
- Strong financial, strategic planning and business development experience
- Extensive Leadership in roles with current or similar organizations
- Knowledge and experience with clinical process improvement
- Regulatory and compliance experience
- Site leadership experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to lead high performing clinical teams
- Senior health system and hospital leadership relationship management
- Bachelor’s degree.
- MD and Board Certification in EM
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this job. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required to perform all aspects of the job.