Residency Task Force
The USACS Residency Task Force is dedicated to the effective management of all USACS residency programs. Established in the summer of 2016, the overarching goal of the task force is to provide outstanding support to USACS residency programs. To achieve this mission, the first five goals established by the task force are:
- Identify and share best residency management practices across the organization
- Educate and inform leadership on new quality programs or initiatives identified at residency programs
- Evaluate reimbursement and funding best practices for core faculty
- Ensure compliance of all residency programs with ACGME requirements
- Provide resources to support the health and well-being of residents, faculty, and their families
Contact USACS to learn more about our Residency Task Force.