Saint Francis Hospital
- 1,112-bed regional tertiary care center serving northeast Oklahoma, southwest Missouri, northwest Arkansas and southeast Kansas
- Approximately 800 physicians with a wide range of advanced medical specialties
- Extensive on-call roster includes hand, general and pediatric orthopedics, ischemic limb, plastic surgery, ENT mandible, dermatology, OB/GYN, general surgery, trauma, pediatric surgery, cardiology, neurology, ID, pulmonology, pediatrics, pediatric intensivist, ophthalmology, urology, GI, interventional radiology, CVS surgery
- Modern facility has had ongoing renovation and expansion. New Trauma Emergency Center opened summer of 2014
- Children’s Hospital opened in 2008 and provides 24 hour PICU Intensivist care, 24 hour NICU neonatologist care, a pediatric hospitalist service and many pediatric subspecialists
- 33% admission rate, high acuity
- Brand new state-of-the-art Trauma Emergency Center designed to accomodate 130,000 patients annually
- 68,000 square feet department includes 4 trauma/resuscitation rooms, 12 acute/critical care rooms, 30 general medicine stations, 4 triage stations, 1 decomination room
- Separate Pediatric Emergency Center area is staffed by pediatric and PEM physicians
- PEC has 21 treatment rooms that include 2 resuscitation rooms
- Emergency Medicine residents, pediatric emergency medicine fellows, pediatric residents, physician assistant students and medical students all rotate at Saint Francis in the TEC and PEC. Provides teaching opportunity for interested physicians.
- Titan Sonosite Ultrasounds in emergency department
- Glide Scope, King Vision, and multiple difficult airway adjuncts available
- 2 CT suites, 2 radiology rooms and 1 cardiac catheterization lab in the ED
- 2 helipads on the roof of the patient tower
- Dedicated oversized trauma elivators
- Large covered ambulance bay to accommodate up to 14 ambulances at once
- Convertible area for mass casualty response with ambulance bay
- Hospitalist service provides excellent support to our staff 24 hours a day
- Hospitalist based surgery service available 24 hours a day
- Hospitalist OB/GYN service available 24 hours a day
- Electronic tracking board
- USACS’s PhysicianFirst physician-in-triage program daily from 11:00 am to 9:00 pm
The Tulsa area is a very livable community of approximately 800,000 residents situated in Green County in Northeastern Oklahoma. Tulsa prides itself on its growing economy, beautiful recreational and scenic destinations, and cultural attractions. Downtown Tulsa is a flourishing metropolitan area that still retains the friendliness and close-knit attitude of a much smaller city.
Among the city's many advantages are choices of a variety of schools, businesses, museums, shopping centers, universities and cultural hotspots, making Tulsa a great place to live, work and raise a family. Desirable suburban communities boast beautiful housing options, excellent schools and a reasonable cost of living.
Visit City Data for additional information.
Saint Francis Hospital
Tulsa, OK 74136