- Saint Francis Hospital Vinita is a small, county hospital serving northeastern Oklahoma. Our primary care and specialty physicians, volunteers and staff are committed to caring for each patient with compassion and respect
- Specializing in Cardiology, Home Care, Imaging & Radiology, Laboratory, Mental Health, Rehabilitation Therapies and Sleep Center
Vinita is a great place to live, raise a family, or simply visit. With a population of nearly 6,500 friendly residents, Vinita is the county seat and is centered in the southern part of beautiful Craig County. Often called the "Gateway to Green Country," it is nestled in northeast Oklahoma between Joplin, Missouri and Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Out of all of the attributes Vinita has to offer, the greatest is the people who live here. The City of Vinita is a growing, dynamic environment in which new homes are popping up and businesses are thriving. The community is an economic hub for a geographic area that extends east through Ottawa County and south through Mayes and Rogers counties.
Since its founding in 1871, Vinita has experienced continual advancement and continues to experience welcomed growth, and the partnership between the city government and the Chamber of Commerce ensures that residents' needs will be met for this growth along with the encouragement for future growth. Working together, we will meet the challenges the future holds, and leave the same potential and prosperity for our children and grandchildren to enjoy.
Vinita is one of the safest cities in Oklahoma.
- ED Volume: 9,000
- Emergency department is staffed by nationally board certified physicians
- Whether a minor emergency or a serious trauma, the emergency department at Saint Francis Hospital Vinita provides initial treatment to patients with a board spectrum of illnesses or injuries, some of which may be life threatening and require immediate attention
- Open 24 hours a day including holidays
- When more extensive care is needed, area ground and air ambulance services can provide emergency transportation to Saint Francis Hospital Trauma Center in Tulsa – a Level II Trauma Emergency Center