Seton Northwest Hospital
- Seton Northwest is a 124-bed hospital providing comprehensive health services in Northwest Austin, including pain management. Nursing services at Seton Northwest have been awarded the coveted Magnet Award, the highest level of recognition that can be awarded to nursing services.
- ED Beds: 23 (16 monitored)
- Patients/Hour: 1.9
- Admission Rate: 15%
- Trauma Designation: Level IV
- Coverages: 9- and 10-hour shifts with 39 hours of physician coverage and 12 hours of NP/PA coverage per day
- Qualifications: BC/BP in Emergency Medicine
- Documentation: Cerner/CPOE and PowerNote
Austin is the capital of Texas, but it is better known to many as the “Live Music Capital of the World.” With vibrant entertainment and culture, inspiring cuisine and stunning outdoor settings, it's no wonder that Austin is one of the fastest-growing metropolitan regions in the nation. Nature trails, lakes, parks, and wilderness preserves offer exceptional recreational opportunities. The Austin area’s high-tech industry blends seamlessly with popular events such as the Austin City Limits Music Festival, SXSW, and the Formula One United States Grand Prix. The University of Texas, one of the largest universities in the nation, offers world-class arts and sporting events year round.