Seeking Experienced Skilled Nursing PA/NP:
At US Acute Care Solutions, you will have the opportunity to practice compassionate, attentive, and quality care with a group that invests in your growth, while valuing and rewarding your expertise. Our Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners work side by side with our physicians as clinical colleagues, with support through their own local, regional, and national APP leadership. As the country’s leading physician-owned acute care group, we understand how important it is to be supported in leadership by your APP colleagues to focus on what’s important: quality patient care.
- Average Daily Encounters: 170
- 14 physicians/10 APP provider hospitalist team
- Dedicated nocturnist
- The team is supported by IAC RN to facilitate operations
- Block scheduling
- Team approach model with Hospitalist and Emergency Department under one IAC Director
- The facilities offer a comprehensive range of general and specialty services for medical, surgical, pediatric, geriatric and obstetric patients
- Sophisticated diagnostic testing services and state-of-the-art procedures are available
- Procedures including Diagnostic Cardiac Catheterization, Angioplasty and Open Heart Surgery are available on site
Tourists, tech companies, and a vibrant business community have made Cumberland a regional center, while the city’s picturesque neighborhoods, excellent public and private schools, restaurants, theaters, and many other attractions make it an ideal location to live, work, and play. Within an easy drive of Washington, DC, Baltimore, and Pittsburgh, Cumberland, while connected, is filled with families who’d rather go skiing, white water rafting, rock climbing, fishing, golfing, hiking, camping, or exploring in the beautiful mountains where they live.
Cumberland has a mix of public and private schools whose mission is to provide safe, happy places where kids can concentrate on learning. The schools host a number of academic competitions and athletic programs. In addition, four area colleges and universities are just a short drive from Cumberland.
- ED Volume: 37,000
- The ED boasts a rapid medical evaluation unit to improve time to definitive treatment for moderate acute patients
- 48 beds
- 16 Fast Track beds
- 30 hours of physician coverage
- 40 hours of APP coverage
- Meditech EMR system
- Hospitalist Program
- 10% Pediatric visits
- Approximately 8,000 obs patients/year