As an EM physician within USACS, you'll be part of a team unique in today's industry. USACS provides physicians with ownership, unparalleled benefits and the opportunity to practice within a values-based model emphasizing quality, long-term wealth building and a culture of shared ownership. USACS physicians enjoy the security and resources of a large, national group without sacrificing the advantages typically found in local EM groups.
Review position details below and apply online:
COMPREHENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE INCLUDING:
- Highly competitive compensation
- Physician equity ownership
- Industry-leading and company funded retirement (up to $27,500 annually)
- Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave and flexible self-scheduling for new parents
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- CME/BEA (Business Expense Account) $8,000 first year, then $4,000 annually
- Comprehensive full-family medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Leadership and clinical training opportunities unique to USACS
- Outstanding Developmental and Risk Management Programs
MetroSouth Medical Center (MetroSouth) is a 314-bed, acute care hospital with a nationally-recognized cardiac program, stroke telemedicine with 24-hour neurology coverage, Senior Behavioral Health Unit, Level II + Birthing Center and 24-hour laborist and hospitalist coverage.
- Modern, 28-room ED and a 10-bed Fast Track with an efficient layout
- Broad clinical pathology caseload
- Advanced Primary Stroke Center designation in partnership with Rush Telemedicine Network
- Comprehensive ED sub-specialty coverage
- 24-hour Cardiac Cath Lab
- 14% Admission Rate
- Advanced Practice Provider support 7 days per week.
- Procedural willingness preferred
- Open ICU, with Intensivist support/coverage during the day
- Integrated team approach with the Emergency and Hospitalist departments.
- Block schedule; 12 hour shifts.
- RN Integrated Acute Care Coordinator onsite M-F
Founded in 1905 as Saint Francis Hospital, MetroSouth Medical Center (2008) is located in the downtown, historic City of Blue Island, immediately adjacent to the southern end of Chicago and 18 miles south of downtown Chicago. Conveniently accessed with a Metra Train stop one block from the hospital, the proximity to Chicago also offers easy access to all the Chicagoland region has to offer- world class shopping, dining, cultural events, professional sports, outstanding educational institutions and convenient access to Midway airport.