- 167 Bed Facility
- Accredited Chest Pain Center
- Certified Primary Stroke Center
- National Certification in joint replacement from Joint Commission
- Region’s first accredited sleep center
- Volume: 17,000
- 18 beds
- 14% admission rate
- Trauma Level III
- Glidescope and Bedside Ultrasound
- Specialties: Hospitalist, Surgery, GI, Cardiology, Pulm/Critical Care
- Average 3 minute wait time
College Station is home to Texas A&M University, one of the country’s largest public universities and a member of the powerful Southeastern Conference, making college sports a major local attraction. A&M’s international influence supplies a healthy diversity of race, culture, and nationality that reflects much of the vibrancy, tradition, and spirit that make the community a special place.
It is the only city in the country with nationally accredited departments -- parks, public works, water, fire, police and public safety communications. It is among the safest and most family-friendly places in Texas, consistently maintaining one of the state’s lowest crime rates. Kiplinger’s has also ranked College Station among the nation’s 10 best places to raise a family.