Seeking a Physician Traveler to work in the Maryland area
As an EM physician within USACS, you’ll be part of a team unique in today’s industry. USACS provides physicians with ownership, unparalleled benefits and the opportunity to practice within a values-based model emphasizing quality, long-term wealth building and a culture of shared ownership. USACS physicians enjoy the security and resources of a large, national group without sacrificing the advantages typically found in local EM groups.
- Competitive Compensation
- Nocturnalist are encourage to apply
- USACS covers cost for hotels, pays IRS mileage
- 4K BEA/disability/life insurance included
- USACS retirement contribution
- Involves traveling to our Maryland Hospital Campuses
- Malpractice with paid tail included
COMPREHENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE:
- Highly competitive financial/benefits package
- Physician equity ownership for all full-time physicians
- Industry-leading and company funded 401k (an additional 10%)
- Yearly CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
- Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Professional development programs
- Location flexibility and career stability of a national group
Adding to an already thriving pair of urgent care options, Western Maryland Health System (WMHS) officially opened its latest location, South Cumberland Market Place. The South Cumberland location becomes the third center to be operated by WMHS, which offers the urgent care center for patients who experience a minor injury or sudden non-life-threatening symptoms of illness outside of regular clinic hours
The WMHS urgent care centers treat minor ailments such as tooth pain, strains and sprains, cuts needing stitches, sore throat, lower back pain, eye redness and irritation, bites, stings, rashes and the cold and flu.
Cumberland offers shorter wait times than emergency care and treatment can be less expensive whether the patient has health insurance or not.
Witnessing the brilliant autumn in Allegany County, the Mountain Side of Maryland, is a memorable and must-see experience for all lovers of nature and the outdoors. With scenic overlooks, a world-class bike trail through the mountains, tree-lined scenic byways through some of the area's historic towns, and 60,000 acres of public land, there are plenty of opportunities to check this experience off your bucket list. With Fall leaf-peeping season right around the corner, we put together a list of must-see/must-do leaf-peeping locations and experiences across the county!