Our multi-site group in Pittsburgh, PA is seeking an EM ultrasound fellowship-trained physician to be the EM Ultrasound Director at one of our affiliated hospital EDs
EM Ultrasound Directors at USACS are responsible for providing overall management and education for the use of ultrasound in the ED in collaboration with radiology and hospital administration. As an EM Physician within USACS, you'll be part of a team unique in today's industry. USACS provides physicians with ownership, unparalleled benefits and the opportunity to practice within a values-based model emphasizing quality, long-term wealth building and a culture of shared ownership. USACS physicians enjoy the security and resources of a large, national group without sacrificing the advantages typically found in local EM groups.
- Madison Medical Campus is a beautiful, modern, free-standing facility providing radiology (includes CT, mammography, ultrasound and DEXA), physical therapy, lab, urgent care, athletic injury treatment, occupational medicine and 24-hour emergency medicine services
- Modern technology links the Madison Campus to all Lake-affiliated facilities providing for a seamless continuum of care
- ED Volume: 10,000
- 11,000 square foot facility has 13-beds
- There are 10 general treatment rooms plus 2 private trauma rooms and one private behavioral health observation room
- Thru Care fast-track program for lower acuity patients
- The ER is capable of managing physical and related emotional problems for patients of all ages, including heart attacks, strokes, severe burns, pediatric illness and trauma
Madison is situated 40 miles east of Cleveland between Mentor and Ashtabula near the Lake Erie shore. A wonderful place to live and work, the area boasts housing options range from condos overlooking Lake Erie to new construction developments, to older suburban neighborhoods, to rural. Local schools are rated highly by the Ohio Department of Education. The Madison High School was rated "Excellent with Distinction" in 2012-2013.
Some of the best dining in the county is also available in Madison. The village features weekly concerts in the park during warm months. There is a summer community theater which has previously featured Jessica Tandy, Jim Backus and Hume Cronyn. http://www.rabbitrunonline.org. Madison is located right in the heart of Ohio wine country with award winning wineries right in Madison Township. The wineries are family friendly gathering places with good food and live entertainment. Nearby Mentor also offers excellent residential amenities and schools, and hosts a minor league baseball team.
Lake Erie offers boating, fishing, scuba opportunities, and the major metropolitan amenities of Cleveland are easily accessible.