EM ultrasound directors at USACS are responsible for providing overall management and education for the use of ultrasound in the ED in collaboration with radiology and hospital administration. As a leader within the organization, you will be tasked with developing an inclusive work environment and establishing a pipeline of talent throughout USACS.
Review position details below and apply online:
COMPREHENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE:
- Highly competitive financial/benefits package
- Physician equity ownership for all full-time physicians
- Industry-leading and company funded 401k (an additional 10%)
- Yearly CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
- Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Professional development programs
- Location flexibility and career stability of a national group
- Lake Health - TriPoint Medical Center is a state-of-the-art, 112-bed hospital with a dedicated focus on patients and their families. Every room is private and includes a family/visitor area
- The latest technology is incorporated in every function of the facility’s broad range of services including labor and delivery with Level II special care nursery, same-day surgery, intensive car and emergency care. An adjacent medical office pavilion provides access to both primary care and a broad range of specialist.
- TriPoint’s ED was built with patient treatment and family support as a top priority
- Dedicated Thru Care Area provides for efficient triage and treatment
- 22 private treatment rooms plus a 6-bed clinical decision offering 23-hour observation
- Efficient, 11-bed ED is well-sized for the patient volume and includes dedicated psych room
- Hospital provides full diagnostic and lab capabilities including CT, open MRI and ultrasound
- Community-type pathology mix with moderate acuity; ~20% of patients are admitted
Concord Township is 29 miles east of Cleveland and is proximate to desirable suburban communities including Mentor and Shaker Heights. Abundant residential options with excellent schools are available at reasonable costs, and recreational amenities abound. The shore of Lake Erie provides for water sports, and a comprehensive park system hosts trails, concerts, and festivals. The metropolitan amenities of Cleveland include world class dining and shopping, professional sports, and theater. The Cleveland Hopkins International Airport is easily accessible and offers many flight options daily.