EM ultrasound directors at USACS are responsible for providing overall management and education for the use of ultrasound in the ED in collaboration with radiology and hospital administration. As a leader within the organization, you will be tasked with developing an inclusive work environment and establishing a pipeline of talent throughout USACS.
Review position details below and apply online:
- Comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Physician equity ownership
- Industry leading, company funded retirement (an additional 10% to your 401k)
- Student Loan Refinancing as low as 2.99%
- CME/BEA (Business Expense Account) - $8,000 first year, then $4,000 annually
- The best medical malpractice
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage (single or family)
- Groundbreaking parental paid leave; and flexible self-scheduling for new parents
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Leadership and clinical training opportunities unique to USACS
- Location flexibility and career stability of a national group
- The support you need to provide the best patient-centered care
Lake Health - West Medical Center is a state-of-the-art, 238-bed acute care hospital offering open heart surgery, computerized brain and spinal surgery, advanced MRI and CT scanning, geriatric psychiatry, luxurious labor and delivery suites, same-day surgery, intensive care, emergency care, and more. An adjacent medical office building provides easy access to primary care physicians and a broad range of specialists.
- Certified Chest Pain Center and Primary Stroke Center
- 28 private treatment rooms with bedside registration
- Specialized treatment rooms which include three large resuscitation rooms, dedicated reverse isolation room, and a decontamination room
- In addition to medicine, neurology, GI, cardiology, general surgery, and orthopedics, the ED has robust specialist coverage including plastics, hand, facial trauma, ENT, ophthalmology, dental and ankle trauma
- Dedicated psychiatric social worker who staffs the ED 24/7/365
About Willoughby, Ohio
Willoughby is a historic suburb of Cleveland situated just 18 miles northeast of downtown.
Chagrin Falls, Madison, and Orange schools have outstanding reputations. These areas are situated with reasonable commutes to the hospital and offer a full range of housing options from historic, tree-lined communities, modern condominiums, lakeside living and brand new upscale homes. Local recreation includes watersports on Lake Erie, the local wine country, parks, many festivals, theatre and more.
The metropolitan amenities of Cleveland include world class dining and shopping, professional sports, and theater all within an easy drive. The Cleveland Hopkins International Airport is easily accessible and offers many flight options.