EM ultrasound directors at USACS are responsible for providing overall management and education for the use of ultrasound in the ED in collaboration with radiology and hospital administration. As a leader within the organization, you will be tasked with developing an inclusive work environment and establishing a pipeline of talent throughout USACS.
Review position details below and apply online:
COMPREHENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE:
- Highly competitive financial/benefits package
- Physician equity ownership for all full-time physicians
- Industry-leading and company funded 401k (an additional 10%)
- Yearly CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
- Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Professional development programs
- Location flexibility and career stability of a national group
Lake Health - West Medical Center is a state-of-the-art, 238-bed acute care hospital offering open heart surgery, computerized brain and spinal surgery, advanced MRI and CT scanning, geriatric psychiatry, luxurious labor and delivery suites, same-day surgery, intensive care, emergency care, and more. An adjacent medical office building provides easy access to primary care physicians and a broad range of specialists.
- Certified Chest Pain Center and Primary Stroke Center
- 28 private treatment rooms with bedside registration
- Specialized treatment rooms which include three large resuscitation rooms, dedicated reverse isolation room, and a decontamination room
- In addition to medicine, neurology, GI, cardiology, general surgery, and orthopedics, the ED has robust specialist coverage including plastics, hand, facial trauma, ENT, ophthalmology, dental and ankle trauma
- Dedicated psychiatric social worker who staffs the ED 24/7/365
About Willoughby, Ohio
Willoughby is a historic suburb of Cleveland situated just 18 miles northeast of downtown.
Chagrin Falls, Madison, and Orange schools have outstanding reputations. These areas are situated with reasonable commutes to the hospital and offer a full range of housing options from historic, tree-lined communities, modern condominiums, lakeside living and brand new upscale homes. Local recreation includes watersports on Lake Erie, the local wine country, parks, many festivals, theatre and more.
The metropolitan amenities of Cleveland include world class dining and shopping, professional sports, and theater all within an easy drive. The Cleveland Hopkins International Airport is easily accessible and offers many flight options.