Seeking Experienced Emergency Medicine APP:
As an advanced practice provider (APP) at USACS, you will be required to provide comprehensive health care to patients alongside physicians and other staff. You will experience independence in your day-to-day work and leave each day with the sense of accomplishment that comes from patient satisfaction.
Review position details below and apply online:
- Comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Industry leading, company funded retirement (an additional 10% to your 401k)
- Student loan refinancing options
- CME/BEA (Business Expense Account) - $5,000 first year and $2,500 second year
- The best medical malpractice
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage (single or family)
- Groundbreaking parental paid leave; and flexible self-scheduling for new parents
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Leadership and clinical training opportunities unique to USACS
- Location flexibility and career stability of a national group
- The support you need to provide the best patient-centered care
Skills & Education Requirements
- NP: Master’s Degree from an accredited School of Nursing
- PA: Graduate from an accredited PA program and pass National Certifying Exam
-Click the link below to see what you can look forward to when you choose to become a USACS APP:
A part of Lifebridge Health System which also includes Sinai Hospital of Baltimore. It is a 240-bed not-for-profit hospital offering a wide range of patient services. The hospital’s philosophy of patient-centered care continues with their newly opened Rapid Evaluation Unit. This new ideology substantially lowers wait times and assures a heightened accuracy of triage.
- ER-7 at Northwest; state-of-the art, 48 bed Emergency Department with significant coverage daily
- 60 hours of day physician coverage
- 40 hours of day APP coverage
- Admission rate 20%
- Observation Services
Randallstown is a suburban community located approximately six miles northwest of Baltimore with the exciting attractions of the city and its vibrant Inner Harbor area. It is also within one hour of the cultural and educational opportunities of Washington, D.C. The area has excellent schools and safe, friendly neighborhoods. The hospital is easily accessible from the I-695 beltway. The best qualities of urban and suburban life are combined in Randallstown.
Randallstown is in Baltimore County, Maryland just outside of the City itself. The community has a population of 32,000 and is known for its ethnic diversity.