USACS is pleased to announce that we have partnered with DispatchHealth, a provider of mobile and virtual healthcare as they expand to create an integrated, convenient, high touch care delivery solution that extends the capabilities of a patient's care team and provides definitive, quality care in the home while decreasing costs. We are currently building a team of excellent Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants to join our growing clinical team.
Our goal with these positions are to bring back the house call with a modern technology twist by providing patients ways to access convenient, high-quality acute care in the comfort of their home, office or location of need. We’re redefining the national healthcare landscape as an extension of a patient’s care team.
Providers with 2-3 years experience in the ER, Urgent Care or Family Practice is preferred. This position will uphold our mission by ensuring that our patients receive health care that is competent, caring, convenient, cost-effective, and met with a high degree of satisfaction.
The clinician will provide comprehensive acute health assessments in the diagnosis, treatment and outcome management of USACS/DispatchHealth's patient population to include laboratory studies, minor procedures, splinting, wound care, suturing, IV fluid and medication administration and facilitate specialist referral and/or PCP follow-up.
BENEFITS TO THE POSITION AND BEING PART OF THE GROWING TEAM:
- Career advancement opportunities, including leadership growth
- Be part of something new, exciting, progressive an innovative
- Voice and input on technology development to optimize provider workflow
- Spend 45 minutes with patients on average
- Flexible work schedules
- Progressive delivery model
- Be part of a fast growth company
- At least 2-3 years of experience in the ED, Urgent Care or Family Practice.
- Current unrestricted state licensure as a physician assistant or nurse practitioner
- Nationally board certified, current
- Current BLS / ACLS certification
- Prescriptive authority and DEA
REQUIRED COMPETENCIES/KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Ability to document in electronic medical record, ensuring completeness and accuracy
- Ability to adopt and champion technological tools to optimize provider workflow
- Ability to work both independently, as well as collaboratively with others to achieve common goals
- Cultural Competency
- Knowledge and ability to perform therapeutic interventions such as splinting, suturing, wound care, minor surgical procedures
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills
- Critical thinking skills utilizing evidence based standards of practice
- Expertise in clinical skills related to acute care, chronic conditions and injuries.
- Ability to identify and proactively solve problems
- Ability to thrive in a patient-focused environment