Tampa, FL 33614
ED Volume: 35,000
Jeremy Kirtz MD, FAAEM, FACEP
- 120-bed community hospital. In addition to an In-House 24-hour Hospitalist service, we also have General Surgery, Orthopedic, Pediatrics and Critical Care Intensivist Physicians available for all admissions.
- Full service back-up includes neurosurgery, psychiatry, and pediatrics; immediate cardiology response is mandated for emergency cardiac consults; Interventional Cardiac Lab and STEMI Team 24/7
Hospital received an A rating from the prestigious Leapfrog Group's Hospital Safety Grades
- 10% admission rate
- 32 bed ED with 6 bed fast track
- Level III Trauma Center
- High quality nursing staff
- ED physicians do not write admitting orders
- CT scanner in ED and US available
- Active Hospitalists facilitate over 90% of medical admissions
- 8a-12a APP Coverage
- Diseases Specification in Primary Stroke, Spine, Diabetes and Bariatric
This community hospital is located in an area that offers many cultural and entertainment options year-round. Combine a perfect climate and some of the nation’s most popular attractions, and it's easy to understand why the Tampa Bay area is a favorite tourist destination. And its residents get to enjoy our many cultural and entertainment options all year round!
Enjoy concerts, plays and world-class art exhibits. Rivers, lakes and endless miles of shoreline provide for your water sport interests. Restaurants offer every cuisine under the sun. Outdoor recreation from boating and biking to hiking is available nearby. For shopping enthusiasts, there is no shortage of high-end stores at International Plaza, Westshore Mall, and Hyde Park Village. Housing options range from urban apartments to gracious small towns and suburbs to 200 year-old farmhouses. The public schools consistently rank at the top nationwide, and have numerous private schools to choose from.