- Fully-licensed hospital offering emergency and adult inpatient care
- Brand-new 17,500 sq. ft. facility
- Lab services and diagnostic radiology including x-ray, CT and ultrasound will be available on site.
Brentwood is in Pittsburgh’s South Hills with easy access to the South Hill’s most desirable suburbs including Bethel Park, Mount Lebanon and Upper St. Clair. Brentwood is also proximate to Pittsburgh’s city neighborhoods, world-class dining, cultural district/theatres, shopping, the three rivers and the Pittsburgh International Airport. Residential options range from urban to rural, housing remains very affordable, and award-winning/nationally ranked public and private schools are available throughout the region.
- ED Volume: 13,000
- State-of-the-art, fully-equipped ED with 8 beds
- Staffed by emergency medicine board certified physicians and experienced support staff including ED nurses, techs, lab and radiology personnel
- Easy access and established transfer protocols to all Allegheny Health Network facilities for a full continuum of care via AHN One-Call program
- 24 hours of single physician coverage per day with 12-hour shifts
- EPIC EMR
- Average daily encounters: 3
- State-of the-art, fully equipped, 10 bed inpatient unit
- Staffed with IM & FM trained Clinicians as well as Advanced Practice Providers
- Team approach to patient care
- Block scheduling