- 124-bed hospital
- Provides comprehensive health services to Northwest Austin, including pain management
- Nurses at Seton Northwest have been awarded the coveted Magnet award, the highest level of recognition awarded to the nursing profession
- ED physicians have been on staff for an average of 12 years
Austin is the capital of Texas, but it is better known to many as the “Live Music Capital of the World.” With vibrant entertainment and culture, inspiring cuisine and stunning outdoor settings, it's no wonder that Austin is one of the fastest-growing metropolitan regions in the nation. Nature trails, lakes, parks, and wilderness preserves offer exceptional recreational opportunities. The Austin area’s high-tech industry blends seamlessly with popular events such as the Austin City Limits Music Festival, SXSW, and the Formula One United States Grand Prix. The University of Texas, one of the largest universities in the nation, offers world-class arts and sporting events year-round.
- ICU Volume: 3
- More details coming soon!
- ED Volume: 29,000
- 33 beds, 9 monitored
- Admission rate: 15%
- Trauma Level IV
- Cerner/CPOE and PowerNote Documentation