- Friendly, 50-bed community hospital situated in a desirable suburban area 25 miles south of Pittsburgh
- Most major services are available and include cardio, gastro, neuro, ortho, ob and general surgery
- The Allegheny Health Network provides for a continuum of care that includes world class treatment in every specialty and sub-specialty
- CT is available 24-7 with radiologist reads; ultrasound and MRI are available at all times except overnight
- Joint venture created with AHN to provide Emergency Medicine services
- Broad Pathology with 15% admission rate
- 18-room ED was renovated seven years ago and is very nice, efficient
- Well-equipped, including GlideScope and ED ultrasound
- Electronic T-System charting, with planned change to Epic
- Excellent, experienced nursing staff
- Active EMS program with on-site medical directors providing medical command and education to a number of local services
- Psych, major trauma, complicated pediatric cases, emergency cath and acute MI/stroke cases are transferred
Canonsburg is just 21 miles south of downtown Pittsburgh and is very near the region’s most desirable South Hills residential communities including Peters Township, Cecil, Upper St. Claire, Mt. Lebanon and Strabane. Pittsburgh has been designated many times as one of the country’s most livable cities. A friendly, hardworking character and sense of pride permeates the region and its unique neighborhoods. Originally a major industrial center, Pittsburgh has made the successful transition to an economy that is largely based on healthcare, education, technology (especially computer software and robotics), and financial services.
Pittsburgh hosts world class education including universities like Pitt and Carnegie Mellon, plus nationally recognized public and private schools. The residential options are vast and offer easy commuting from urban, suburban and rural amenities. The city and the region features dozens of parks and other outdoor recreational attractions including the riverfront and mountains. Pittsburgh people are dedicated to their sports teams, including its major-league clubs — the Steelers, Penguins and Pirates. A beautiful downtown Cultural District is home to the Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra, Pittsburgh Ballet Theater, and Civic Light Opera and numerous theaters and galleries. Other attractions include the Carnegie Museums of Art and Natural History, Andy Warhol Museum, and Carnegie Science Center. Add in the many music festivals held annually, numerous dance companies performing around the area, and art galleries galore, and Pittsburgh can satisfy just about any taste in the arts.
Canonsburg, PA 15317