- 55-bed community hospital situated in a rapidly growing Denver suburb located in Douglas County. With a projected growth of rate of 6% per year, Douglas County is one of the fastest growing counties in the US in the past decade, and boasts the 9th highest-income of all counties in the US by median household income
- In addition to an In-House 24-hour Hospitalist service, we also have General Surgery, Orthopedic, Pediatrics and Critical Care Intensivist Physicians available for all admissions
- Medical staff of 860 representing most major specialties, including: Hospitalist service, Pediatric inpatient service, Neurosurgery, Interventional Cardiology with an active Cardiac Catheterization service, Trauma surgery, Interventional Radiology
- Radiologists read all studies 24-7
- Close referral and consultative relationships with 3 sister facilities in the near vicinity, including two Level II Trauma centers
- ED Volume: 7,000
- 13% admission rate, representing >90% of total hospital admissions
- Level III Trauma Center
- 12 main ED treatment rooms plus plans for creation of Split-Flow area with 5 Fast-Track Patient service sites
- Close proximity to all radiology services, with bedside ultrasound in the main ED
- ED Point of Care testing
- Flexible documentation system using templates and voice recognition. Scribes available
- Emergency physicians do not write admitting orders
- Excellent ACLS certified nursing staff
Arvada is a beautiful first-ring suburb of Denver, Colorado. Arvada retains a small-town feel even with its estimated population of 113,400. Established in 1870, Arvada enjoys a rich history, quiet tree-lined neighborhoods and a robust mix of business. Our strong civic leadership balances quality of life with an understanding and support of business and economic development.
Three proximate interstate highways provide easy access to the larger metropolitan region and Denver International Airport. An extraordinary trail system links with Denver trails on the east and the foothills of the Rocky Mountains to the west, punctuated with thousands of acres of parks and open spaces.
Arvada offers unique amenities. Historic Olde Town Arvada, listed on the National Register of Historic Places, provides an eclectic shopping and dining experience. The city is home to the Arvada Center for the Arts and Humanities, one of the largest multi-disciplinary art and cultural centers in the country. The Center offers everything from award-winning theater productions and concerts to educational classes, as well as a large banquet facility for corporate and social gatherings.
Arvada's diverse economic base, highly educated workforce, low crime rate and superb quality of life have helped shape our community into one of the most attractive and competitive cities in the Centennial State.