CHI St. Joseph Madison Hospital is a 25-bed critical access hospital and Level IV trauma center in Madisonville, TX, providing comprehensive care in a general acute care hospital setting. The facility offers inpatient as well as outpatient services in emergency care, therapy and athletic injuries, and more. Madison St. Joseph offers imaging services during normal business hours, and in some cases after hours and on weekends. The hospital recently earned its certification as a Level III Stroke Care Facility.
Centrally located, Madisonville is within a few hours of most major Texas cities—including Houston, Dallas/Fort Worth, Austin, and San Antonio—and is just 30 minutes from Bryan/College Station. Whether enjoying the amenities at Lake Madison, playing golf, or shopping for antiques, you will find a great community with small town values and an excellent school system. Madison County is a great place to raise a family, build business interests, or retire to the country and enjoy the slow pace and fresh air.
- ED Volume: 7,000
- ED Beds: 5
- Patients/Hour: 0.9
- Admission Rate: 1.5%
- Trauma Designation: Level IV
- Stroke Certification: Level III
- Coverage: 12- and 24-hour shifts with 24 hours of physician coverage per day
- Qualifications: BC/BP in Emergency Medicine, or BC/BP in a primary specialty (Family Medicine or Internal Medicine) with recent experience and current ATLS, ACLS, and PALS certifications
- Documentation: Picis CPOE EMR