- 232-bed facility
- New hospital building completed that houses an expanded Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) and Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU). The NICU will feature 70 private rooms and the PICU will include 14 pediatric intensive private rooms.
- Joint Commission-accredited facility
- Primary training facility for the University of Hawaii, John A. Burns School of Medicine’s Pediatric and OB/GYN residency programs
- The only hospital in Hawaii specializing in maternity and newborn care and the only Children's Hospital in the State of Hawaii and the Pacific Basin
Known as “The Gathering Place,” Oahu is the state’s most populated island. From rich, historical sites to off-the-map tourist treasures, there is always an endless supply of scenic beauty and exciting activities to enjoy. Surfers seeking the world’s best waves need look no further than Oahu’s famed North Shore, a country paradise which attracts professional riders from across the globe. Those with more metropolitan tastes may avail themselves of Waikiki with its sparkling white sand beach and shopping mecca of Ala Moana. History buffs will find their bliss among Honolulu’s cultural gems while touring among this, Oahu’s largest city and Hawaii’s state capitol. Popular destinations for delving into the past include the royal family’s residence of ʻIolani Palace, as well as Pearl Harbor, the stunning slopes of Diamond Head, and more. Less than 30 miles away, Kailua, presents a spectacular beach alongside unique shops and cafes.
- Pediatric Trauma Center
- 22 ED beds
- ED is staffed by USACS pediatric emergency physicians who see patients under 18 years of age, and USACS emergency physicians who see patients 18 years and older. USACS emergency physicians also work in the ED at Pali Momi Medical Center
- EMS Base Station
- 24-hour radiology services, MRI, CT and ultrasound
- The state’s only pediatric emergency department and pediatric intensive care unit
- NICU, PICU, anesthesia, and OB/GYN specialists in house 24/7
- EPIC EMR, Dragon dictation, and transcription
- ED opened in 2017