Littleton Adventist Hospital
Our 10-bed unit cares for patients from infant to 18-years-old. We have a wonderful staff with knowledge and expertise in caring for children with medical, surgical, neurological, respiratory, orthopedic and other problems. Our unit has the capability of caring for patients that require one-to-one nursing care as well. Additionally, we have a 2-bed Pediatric Intermediate Care Unit.
Parents are welcome to visit their children at any time but public visiting hours are from 11:00 am to 8:30 pm. We provide a parent with one sleeping unit to stay overnight with their child.
Pediatric Emergency Department
- 6 dedicated pediatric and family emergency care areas in a kid-friendly environment located within our Level II trauma emergency department
- Specialized pediatric board-certified pediatricians and experienced nurses who are specially trained in caring for kids
- Shorter wait times
- Timely and thorough communication with primary care physicians
- Your local resource for some of the area’s leading pediatric specialists
- Full-service hospital offers higher level of care if needed
- Dedicated radiology suites for X-ray and CT within the ED plus bedside ultrasound
- Point of care testing available throughout the ED
- Open weekdays from 4 pm to midnight, and weekends from Noon to Midnight
- Patients of any age may always been seen in the emergency department, 24/7
- Offers kids and their families the best possible environment for healing and care close to home
Littleton, Colorado offers something for everyone. In 2016, it was listed as one of the 10 Best Places to Live in Colorado. With one of the best school systems in the state, more than 2,000 diverse businesses, acres of open space and parks, hiking and biking trails, and more. Just a 30-minute ride on the city’s Light Rail System and you are in downtown Denver or exploring the Rockies.
There are several shopping areas that sell everything from computers to cupcakes to unique handmade gifts. There are dozens of restaurants with a wide variety of cuisines including fondue, Middle-Eastern, American, sushi and many more. For the cyclists, joggers, walkers, and horse-lovers, Littleton has miles of trails and open space. Rest or picnic in one of the numerous parks in the area, many of which have playgrounds for the kids and rentable shelters for larger events. Littleton is home to several craft breweries and wineries and even a distillery. And Littleton is part of the award-winning South Suburban Parks and Recreation district.
The Littleton Museum offers a unique glimpse into the past with two 19th-century living history farms, three galleries and a children's interactive gallery. Bemis Public Library is a popular meeting place, event venue, social hub, senior center, and immigrant resource center, responsible for meeting the informational, educational, recreational, and cultural needs of Littleton residents and visitors.
Littleton Adventist Hospital
Littleton, CO 80122-2602