- 214 bed hospital located in northwestern Cincinnati suburbs
- Named by Healthgrades as one of America’s 50 Best Hospitals in 2020, placing it among the top 1% of all hospitals nationwide and one of only three listed in the Cincinnati area.
- Extensive specialty support including a 24-hour cardiac cath lab, ENT, vascular surgery, cardiothoracic surgery, neurology, psychiatry, bariatrics, and in-house OB/Gyn with high risk fetal medicine services.
Certified as a Primary Stroke Center, Chest Pain Center, and Bariatric Center of Excellence
- Extensive community outreach including EMS medical direction and education, opiate rehabilitation programs, and the Mercy Healthplex – an onsite fitness and wellness center.
- 52,000 annual volume
- 36 bed ED including three resuscitation/trauma rooms
- High acuity ED with 25% admission rate
- Dedicated ED phlebotomist, social worker, and clinical pharmacist
- EMS Activation for strokes and STEMIs
- All nurses trauma-certified (TNCC)
- EPIC EMR system
- 6% Pediatrics
With easy access to I-71, I-75 and I-275, the community of Fairfield is convenient to suburban or city living. This family-friendly city offers great parks and recreation, appealing neighborhoods, strong schools and world-class Cincinnati Children’s Hospital. Located just 30 minutes from downtown, residents can take advantage of the many amenities Cincinnati has to offer, including great dining, three major league sports teams (NFL, MLB, and MLS), a renowned zoo, major colleges and universities, and an international airport. It hosts an extensive craft beer scene as well, named the best in America by SmartAsset in 2019 and 2020. This riverfront city features a unique mix of modern diversity, iconic architecture, and rich German history, including the largest Oktoberfest celebration in the United States.