Mercy Health - Fairfield Hospital
- 210-bed hospital located in northwestern Cincinnati suburbs
- Named among Top 10 Community Hospital and Top 50 Heart Hospitals in the nation.
- Stable specialist/subspecialist groups with expansive services including cath lab, open-heart surgery; robotic surgery, family birth center and high-risk fetal medicine services
- Extensive community outreach programs including Healthplex - a fitness and wellness center.
- Newly renovated 32-bed modern ED
- 18% admission rate
- 25% pediatrics
- Moderate acuity
- 24-hour hospitalist program
- EPIC EMR system
With easy access to I-71, I-75 and I-275, the community of Fairfield is convenient to suburban or city living. This family friendly city offers great parks and recreation; as well as appealing neighborhoods and strong schools. Located just 30 minutes from downtown Cincinnati, residents can also take advantage of all the amenities of Cincinnati including great dining and professional sports teams; a renowned zoo, major colleges and universities and an international airport. This riverfront city also offers an appealing culture combining historic German flavor and modern diversity.