- Full complement of back-up call panel specialists
- Bedside ultrasound
- Cerner EHR
- Nearly all physician & APP shifts are supported with scribe services
Northridge Hospital Medical Center is located in the Northridge neighborhood of Los Angeles in the San Fernando Valley. It is the home of California State University, Northridge as well as 11 public and eight private schools.
Sheltered by the Santa Susana Mountains, Northridge is a short 30-minute drive from both downtown Los Angeles and the Santa Monica State Beach, and only 15 minutes from the Getty Museum.
- ED Volume: 50,000
- 42 beds in the main emergency department
- Eight Fast Track beds.
- STEMI receiving center and the only Comprehensive Stroke Center in San Fernando Valley.
- The ED currently has 48 hours of physician coverage and 50 hours of APP coverage daily.