Hospital ED Quality Program
Our Hospital ED Quality Program helps us deliver the best in emergency medicine for our patients and hospital partners. This unique and comprehensive ED management program improves performance and patient satisfaction while decreasing risk.
USACS's Hospital Quality Program includes:
- An appointed Quality Director, responsible for overseeing peer review and QI activities within the ED
- Monthly reporting and case discussion at each institution
- Comprehensive root-cause analysis of quality issues
- Review of patients who return to the ED within 48 hours for the same problem
- Review of deaths in the ED and within 24 hours after admission
- Review of cases where a patient leaves against medical advice
- Monthly reviews and trending of x-ray discrepancies and positive cultures
- Immediate review of sentinel events, complaints and other quality issues by the site Medical Director
Contact USACS to learn more about our Hospital ED Quality Program.